Student Guest Posts
- Literature reviews & proposed research from my Social Interventions course
- Science Blog posts from students in my Personality Theories course
Resources for Students and Colleagues
- Thinking of applying to grad school? Read my tips here.
- Learn R! Check out my list of recommended R resources here.
- Go here for the statistics tutorials that I, along with Sarah Murnen & Dana Krieg, made and solicited from other Kenyon College faculty. This project was funded by Kenyon College’s Center for Innovative Pedagogy through the Andrew W. Mellon foundation.
- Are you a teacher of research methods or statistics? Then you’ll want to check out teachsciencemethods.info. It’s a site that I created, along with four other Great Lakes College Association (GLCA) faculty, to bring together interdisciplinary video resources for teachers of laboratory methods and statistics. There are tons of ways to search the site and find the content you need. This project was funded by the GLCA Expanding Collaboration grant, underwritten by the Andrew W. Mellon foundation.